Marta Martín Moreno
Marta Martín Moreno
Professor Martin Moreno has over 20 years of international experience in marketing, with emphasis on product development, communications, retail, consumer behavior and loyalty.
Marta has held management positions at KIMBERLY-CLARK (US and UK), TUPPERWARE EUROPE (Belgium), SARA LEE INTERNATIONAL (Belgium) and CARREFOUR (Spain).
She graduated in Economics and Business Administration at ICADE, and has a Master in Business Administration from Thunderbird Graduate School of Management, Arizona. Currently she is a PhD candidate working on her thesis in marketing.
She is a professor at IE University of Marketing Fundamentals, Marketing Management, Intro to Marketing, Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour. She also gives classes at the master MIM at IE, and Marketing Strategy at ICADE. She has given lectures at the master in "Talent Marketing" at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas, and Master in Distribution at CECO. Marta is fluent in Spanish, English and French.
• HEAD of Innovation and Strategy of Private Label Brands of FMCG. CARREFOUR. Spain. 2011-14
• Manager of Consumer Strategy and Loyalty Programs for FMCG. CARREFOUR. Spain. 2007-11
• Senior International Marketing Manager. SARA LEE INTERNATIONAL. European HQ. Belgium. 2004- 07
• International Marketing Manager. TUPPERWARE EUROPE CORPORATION. HQ for Europe, Africa and Middle East. Belgium. 2000-04
• Brand Manager. KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION. HQ for Europe and Spain. UK/Spain. 1998-99
• International Associate .KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION. HQ for Europe and Spain. UK/Spain. 1996-98
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing, IE Business School, Spain, 2019
• Adjunct Professor of Marrketing Managment. IE. 2019- current
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing Fundamentals. 2018- current
• Adjunct Professor of de Consumer Behaviour. 2016- current
• Adjunct Professor of Intro to Marketing. IE. 2015- current
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing Research IE. 2016-2019
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing Insights. 2014-2015
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing . ICADE. 2014 - current
• Lecturer in Jornadas de master "Talent Marketing" Universidad Pontificia Comillas. 2013
• Lecturer in Master de Distribución. CECO. 2013
• D. candidate in Business Administration. Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Spain. From 2018
• Master in Economics and Business Research. 3 classes needed for PhD credits. Universidad Pontificia Comillas. Spain. 2013
• Specialization course in “Communication, lobbying and corporate representation”. U.B.I. Belgium. 2004
• MBA in Business Administration Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management (U.S.)1996
• Course for Ph.D. in Economics for Development (all credits finished) Universidad Complutense de Madrid. 1994
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Economics (E-2) ICADE. Universidad Pontificia Comillas. 1991