Professor, Master in Computer Science & Business Technology
CTO Cognitive Industry Solutions, IBM, Spain
Data Science & Technology
Mikel is a thinker by nature always “thinking first then solving”, and within the paradigm of “technology as THE disruptor”.
Mikel performs a CTO role in the IBM Spain, Portugal, Greece & Israel Industry Cognitive Solutions team, with focus in Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Strategy. Also, he is an Enterprise Design Thinking Certified Coach.
Mikel has published a book around Cognitive Customer eXperience and he is a regular speaker at events and lectures on Artificial Intelligence.
- CTO Cognitive Industry Solutions, IBM, Spain, 2010-Present
- SOA Specialist, Oracle, Spain, 2008-2010
- Professional Services Manager, ILOG, Spain, 2005-2008
- HST Adjunct Faculty Professor of Artificial Intelligence, IE University, Spain, 2018-Present
- Professor of Artificial Intelligence & BigData, EOI, Spain, 2014-Present
- Master’s in Software Engineering, University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain 1995
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain 1993