Raúl Rubio specializes in the fields of technology, audiovisual and entertainment, advertising, intellectual property, the media, privacy and image rights, as well as electronic signature and information security, electronic communications, electronic arbitration and mediation and on-line administration.
In 2011, Raúl Rubio joined Baker McKenzie as Partner in the area of Information Technology and Communications. With over twenty years’ experience, before joining Baker McKenzie he worked for Landwell-PwC.
- Graduated in Law from the Autónoma University of Madrid (1995). Member of the Madrid Bar Association since 1995.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor - CISA by ISACA (2005) Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control -CRISC, by ISACA 2011.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional -CIPP/E (2016) by The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
- Baker & McKenzie, Partner in the area of Information Technology and Communications
- PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers),
- Senior Associate Ecija Abogados, Partner
- Despacho propio, Partner