Tarsicio Merino graduated in Business Administration at the California State University, USA; and obtained his Executive MBA at IE Business School in Madrid in 2007.
During his first 15 years of career, he held management positions in large European and Asian multinational companies, working intensively in international projects in different sectors, such as energy, industrial plant and IT.
Today he is a shareholder and Board Member in different companies, has participated in the development on a number of ventures and he is founder, among others, of Almanor International, a company specialized in the expansion into international markets.
• Co-Founder. Shareholder. Board Member. Executive Director. ALBORAN INVESTMENT, 2016 – Present
• Founder. Owner. CEO. ALMANOR INTERNATIONAL, 2011 – Present
• General Manager of its subsidiary Resa-Cape JV. CAPE PLC., 2008 – 2011
• Business Development Director. MARUBENI EUROPE PLC., 2002 – 2008
• International Delegate. ALANIA OIL, S.A., 2002
• General Manager – Southern Europe – Plastic Division. DYNO INDUSTRIER ASA., 1999 – 2000
• Adjunct Professor of Business Management at IE University, Spain, 2013 – Present
• Executive MBA, Instituto de Empresa (IE), Madrid, Spain, 2006 – 2007
• B.S. in Business Administration, Major in Marketing. California State University (USA), 1990 – 1994
• In-company program (70 hours) at Marubeni Tama Training Center, Tokyo, 2004