Professor IE Law School
Comparative Constitutional and Administrative Law
Professor Nashef is an expert in the area of Comparative Constitutional and Administrative Law and in the areas of Public and Private International Law, English and USA Laws. Since 2012 she has taught English Public Law at IE University. She counts with a long experience in lecturing Law at British Universities since 1998. Her Legal career was mainly developed in the UK and the USA. She is a Doctor in Law and a Doctor in Humanities. Her research interests cover a wide range of areas in both disciplines.
- PhD in Philology (A Cum Laude International mention), University of Salamanca (Spain) and The University of Oxford (UK);
- PhD in Comparative and International Law with the maximum grade of Sobresaliente, University of Alfonso X El Sabio (Spain);
- LLM in International Law, Staffordshire University (UK) and The University of Idaho (USA);
- MA in Education, University of Francisco de Vitoria (Spain);
- Master in Business Administration, EOI, (Spain)
- PgDip. (International Law), University Postgraduate Diploma in International Law, Staffordshire University (UK);
- PgCert. (Law), University Postgraduate Certificate in Law, Staffordshire University (UK) and The University of Idaho (USA);
- PgCert. (Management), University Certificate in Management, The Open University, (UK);
- LLB (Honours), Staffordshire University (UK).
- International Lawyer
- Lecturer in Law, LLB Programme, Manchester University (UK)
- Associate Lecturer in Law, Professor of English Public Law, IE University (Spain)
- Professor of Business Administration, Marketing and History of the Economy, Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca (Spain)
- Academic Director of a University of Cambridge accredited Language Centre for the study of ESOL (Spain).