Alberto Sanz Cazorla
Alberto Sanz Cazorla
Operations & Technology
Alberto Sanz obtained his Ph.D. from Autonomous University of Madrid in 2012. He is Adjunct Professor at IE University in Madrid and Professor at EDEM Escuela de Empresarios in Valencia where he teaches Statistics and Data analysis both in undergraduate and master programmes. He taught previously quantitative research methods in Autonomous University of Madrid. As Methodologist he has directed and co-directed several Master and Doctoral Thesis with quantitative orientation at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Universidad de Valencia. His research interests are public opinion, electoral behaviour, and more recently, urban mobility behaviour. Member of the CONNEX, PIREDEU and The True European Voter, research projects and networks, he has contributed a number of articles to university journals in Germany and Spain. Since January 2018 he is free lance consultant in Big Wave Analytics where he develops data analysis and business intelligence projects.
• Data Analyst, Big Wave Analytics, Spain, 2018-Present.
• Adjunct Professor, IE University, Spain. 2013-Present.
• Professor at EDEM Escuela de Empresarios, Valencia, Spain, 2019-Present.
• Associate Profesor, EDEM Escuela de Empresarios, Valencia, Spain, 2017-2019.
• Associate Professor, ESIC, Spain. 2016-2018.
• Short Stay Visiting Professor of Research Methods in Sciences Po Bordeaux, France, 2014.
• Short Stay Visiting Professor of Research Methods in Sciences Po Bordeaux, France, 2013.
• Short Stay Scientific Mission, MZES, Mannheim, Germany, 2013.
• Lecturer in Quantitative Research Methods, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain. 2009-2015.
• Visiting Researcher, MZES, Mannheim, Germany, 2008.
• Guest student-researcher, CEACS, Fundación Juan March, Spain, 2008.
• European Ph.D. in Political Science, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Spain. 2012.
• Master Degree in Political Science, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain. 2005.
• Posgraduate as “Specialist in Applied Social Research and Data Analysis”, Centro de Investigaciones Sociológicas (CIS), Spain.
• Graduate in Psychology, UNED, Spain.