Ángel Núñez López
Ángel Núñez López
Ángel Núñez has developed his carrear combining academic aspects with a profesional roll in the markenting world. He teaches at IE Business School since 1992 in the Comercial Management and Marketing Area. His combined vocation defines a peculiar profile both in the academic as in the profesional aspects; nearly ever the coming together of this both characters takes place. That pecularity is the one that Ángel Núñez offers in his roll: a contrasted analysis from the most direct experience.
Angel Núñez’s especiality spreads all along the areas of design, planification and implementation of marketing strategies, with special enphasis in issues related to product and brand distribution and comunication.
Between 1990 and 1998 he worked in IE’s In Company Training, wich allowed him to familiarise with the strategies of numerous national and international companies, as well as public institutions. Subsequently he worked at marketing and comunication strategy and consultancy, directing campaigns in the most diverse sectors from la Banda BTL client services management to La Banda Arnold Worldwide (Havas Group).
In 2001 he founded Dia D Impact Marketing, Live Communication Agency who became a leader in a highly dynamic speciality: "the experiences created in contact with the brands have made a difference in the consumer’s attribution of value. It's a one-way journey in generally mature markets”. Activity in Dia D Impact Marketing has been recognized with numerous awards as Visual Communication National Award (LETTER), EIBTM, FIB (Iberoamerican Festival of promotions and events).
Angel Nunez is a PhD candidate at the University of Information Sciences at the Complutense University of Madrid. He completed his MBA at IE and holds a degree in Law from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE).
• 1990 - 1998. IE’s In Company Training
• Marketing and comunication strategy and consultancy. Banda BTL client services management to La Banda Arnold Worldwide (Havas Group)
• 2001 founder of Dia D Impact Marketing, Live Communication Agency
• D-Day Managing Director Partner and Director of Marketing and Customer Services at La Banda BTL (Havas Group)
• 1992 - Present. Adjunct Professor in the Comercial Management and Marketing Area. IE, Madrid (Spain)
• PhD candidate at the University of Information Sciences at the Complutense University of Madrid
• MBA at IE
• Degree in Law from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE)
Other information of interest
• Member of the Spanish chapter of MPI (Meeting Professionals International) and ISES (International Special Events Society)