Mentor at Endeavor Foundation Spain, Member of the Board of the Working Party on Land Administration (WPLA), Qualified Property Registrar
Architecture and Design
- View profile
Beatriz Corredor holds a law degree from UAM Madrid in 1991 and was appointed by examination to the College of Registrars in 1993. Beatriz´s postgraduate studies include certificates in Executive Education and the Focused Programme “Women as Board Directors” from IESE-Business School.
With 26 years’ experience as a property registrar, she is an expert in the legal areas of urban planning, property rights and real estate, company law, taxation, mortgage, financial and administrative processes.
She has ten years of experience holding political office as:
- Councillor Madrid City Council, (2007-2008). Director of Social Housing
- Minister of Housing. Government of Spain, (2008-2010).
- Secretary of State for Housing and Urban Planning, (2010-2011). Chair of the Board of Public Administration of Land and Territory (SEPES).
- Director of Institutional Relations. Colegio de Registradores de la Propiedad y Mercantiles de España (2013-2017). Member of the Board with responsibility for communication, press office and public relations.
- Secretary for Urban Planning & Public Housing Policies. Executive Federal Committee. PSOE. (2017-present).
- Member of Parliament. PSOE. (2019)
Beatriz´s academic experience includes:
- Associate Professor of Civil Law at Universidad Nebrija.
- Adjunct Faculty. Social & Affordable Housing. Master in Real Estate Development. School of Architecture & Design at IE University.
- Adjunct Faculty. Policies for a sustainable development. Master in Building Management at UPM.
- Member of the Board. Committee on Housing and Land Management (CHLM). UNECE.
- Mentor for the Endeavor Foundation Spain, for high potential entrepreneurs.
- Chairwoman & CEO in Pablo Iglesias Foundation.
- International conference speaker.