Professor, Master in Digital Marketing Part-Time
Managing Partner at El Departamento, Spain
Communication, Media & Marketing
Sociologist with almost 20 years of working experience, more than 15 of them as a market researcher. She has lived in 4 countries and worked in international contexts based in London and Madrid.
Beatriz has devoted her professional career as a marketeer to consultancy for clients: 10 years working for an international market research & strategy company (Added Value) and the latest 6 years running her own company (El Departamento) together with other 3 great partners she was lucky to find in her path.
Her main area of expertise is quant research but she has started her career as a qualitative researcher. In any case Beatriz believes methodologies are only the tool to get to what really matters which is giving the client the answer to their needs.
On top (or in spite) of this: mum of two, committed urban bicycle rider, nature lover, voracious reader, cinemagoer and rowing apprentice.
- Managing Partner, El Departamento, Spain, 2013-Present
- Project Director, Kantar Added Value, Spain & UK, 2004-2013
- Trainee and Project Coordinator, Atento STC, 2003-2004
- Adjunct Professor of Marketing, IE University, Spain, 2020-Present
- Professor of Quantitative Market Research, Creative Strategic Planning Bootcamp, Miami Ad School, 2019-Present
- Master’s Degree in Market Research, Ilustre Colegio de Sociólogos y Politólogos, Spain 2001
- Bachelor in Sociology, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 2000