Project Manager, IE University
Human Sciences and Technology
Benjamin is a Data Analyst with a Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, he has a passion for finding meaningful insights from datasets.
In the year 2000, Benjamin graduated in Industrial Economics from Nottingham University, Uk after which he moved to Spain where he analyzed documents for Letters of Credit in the Investigations team for high value accounts at BBVA.
Due to his interest in data within business, Benjamin created a startup to help business executives make the most out of their data and help them deal with data related challenges within their work environments.
In 2015 Benjamin joined the IE family where he manages a transversal department between the Masters and Undergraduate studies. He also puts his expertise in data analytics to use in classes for the High-impact Online Programs and classes in Machine Learning for Undergraduate students.
- Project Manager, IE University, Spain, 2015 – present
- Data Visualization Consultant, Startup, Spain, 2012 -2015
- Account Executive, BBVA, Spain, 2008 -2011
- Adjunct Professor of Data analytics, IE TechMBA, Spain, 2020 – present
- Adjunct Professor of Data visualization, IE TechMBA, Spain, 2020 – present
- Adjunct Professor of Machine Learning, IE University, Spain, 2018 – present
- Support Adjunct Professor for Data Science & Visualization for Business, IE Exponential Education, Spain, 2018 – present
- Data Science Program, Harvard University, US, 2018
- Master in Business Intelligence and Big Data, EOI, Spain, 2018
- Bachelor with hons in Industrial Economics, University of Nottingham, UK, 2000