Behavior & Talent
Brendan Anglin has taught over 10,000 students in the past 20 years, from negotiation and intercultural communication skills to social sciences, humanities and research and writing. He is the coordinator of the IE Writing Center and the Academic Director of the AlTamayyuz Enrichment Program with IE Exel which brings together a diverse range of corporations from the world of banking and finance. He is also the director of Fresh Ideas International Training, author of several books and his area of research is negotiations, trust and culture.
• Director, Fresh Ideas International Training, 2012 – Present
• Consular Division, Irish Embassy Madrid, 2008 – 2016
• AIBIFS International Finance, 1997 – 1999
• Professor (Adjunct), Critical Management Thinking (IMBA and MIM), Social Sciences, Professional Skills, Systems and Society, Coordinator of the IE Writing Center and Academic Director of the AlTamayyuz Enrichment program, the LSFR and Negotiation Strategies Programs with IE Exel
• Coordinator and Professor, Communication and Negotiation Skills Module, UIMP MIM, 2004 – Present
• Professor, International Communication, MBA Multilateral Projects, UIMP, 2010 – Present
• Professor of Negotiations, Masters in Leadership with the Joint Command and Staff Course, IDF, 2010 – Present
• Professor of negotiations and intercultural communication on a variety of programs, masters and courses with IEF, IDEPA, AECID, INAP, Accenture, Elaborarium, Inspiralia, Ministerio de Economía, EOI, FIAB, Enagas etc.
• MA in International Relations, UL, 1997
• Postgrad in Business Administration, UL, 1996
• BA Economics and History, UCC, 1995