Carlos Echanove Escudero
Carlos Echanove Escudero
Nearly 30 years of experience in MICHELIN, multinational leader in the auto sector and replacement consumer sales. Has held responsibilities in Industrial and Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Commercial Administration and Customer Service Operations, and General Management of Asian Business Units and European subsidiaries. Always in Asian and European perimeters. Since 2017 turned to be a Consultant and Advisor to General Management in Strategy, Governance and Performance Improvement, as well as an Adjunct Professor to ie and ICADE-ICAI Universities.
Among other important transformations, he redesigned MICHELIN’s strategy for Car tires Business Unit, as well as for a European Retreading subsidiary. His last job was the design and deployment for MICHELIN Europe of a new logistics footprint, as well as new Processes, Organization and Information Systems in a newly created direction named Europe Service to Customer
Extended experience in efficiency/efficacity improvements in industrial, logistics and Customer Service context, Customer Service perception and loyalty developments, Market share increases as well as restructuring, merging and integration of multinational organizations.
He has directly managed teams of up to 4.000 people, grabbing experience in Change Management, team dynamics development, governance processes and tools implementation, adaptation of agile and pragmatic solutions to more empowered people, at every level of the organizations.
Industrial Engineer from ICAI, SMP from ie Executive Education, PADE from IESE, has participated to numerous trainings in different aspects of Business Management in Harvard, Kellogg, Columbia, HEC-Paris. Is member of ICA, Spanish Association of Independent Board Members
Board Member in several Associations and NGOs targeting protection and integration of vulnerable populations, such as mentally disabled, homeless people and refugees.
A cocktail that mixes a strategy that has explored every opportunity, ambitious and inspiring, taken as theirs by competent and empowered teams, with robust and agile management processes, will always be a winning choice
• Founder, President & Consultant, Wise Leaders Consulting, Spain, 2017 – Present.
• Industrial Expert, ONEtoONE Corporate Finance Consultants, Spain, 2018 – Present.
• Director for Europe Logistics and Customer Service, MICHELIN, France, 2012 – 2017.
• CEO, Pneu Laurent (MICHELIN’s subsidiary), France/Germany, 2009 – 2012.
• Director of WW Group Recruiting, MICHELIN, France, 2007 – 2009.
• Vice-president of Asia for Passenger Car and Light Truck tires, MICHELIN, Japan/Singapore, 2003 – 2007.
• Director of Europe Passenger Car Tires BU Supply Chain. MICHELIN, France, 1998 – 2003.
• Several Industrial Management jobs, from Workshop Manager to Plant Manager, in different French factories, MICHELIN, France, 1989 – 1998.
• Adjunct Professor International Strategy, IE University, 2019 – Present.
• Adjunct Professor Operations Management, ICADE, 2018 – Present.
• Industrial Engineer I.C.A.I., Comillas, Spain, 1988.
• Several Business Management courses (Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Centricity, etc.) in Harvard BS Boston, HEC Paris, Columbia NY, Kellog Chicago, IESE Barcelona & Madrid (PADE) IE Madrid (SMP).
• Graduate in Corporate Governance from I.C.A. (Instituto de Consejeros y Administradores).