Carmen Alonso-Muñoyerro has a solid academic and professional experience: PhD Ex-Thesis in Economics, Finance, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain, MA in International Economics and Trade, Universidad Complutense, Spain, BA in Economics and Business, University of California Los Angeles, USA. Cum Laude.
She worked for over 11 years at Capital Markets at Banco Santander trading different assets and working on the bond issuance department. Professor Alonso-Muñoyerro has worked as an Associate Professor at Centro Internacional de Formación Financiera, Professor at Loyola-Marymount – Universidad de Alcalá joint programme and Associate Professor at IE Business School where she has been awarded the Best Professor Prize on four occassions.
Currently, she combines her teaching activity with performing professional business valuations for her clients.
• Company valuator 2015 – Present
• Head of Sales trading department at Banco Santander, Spain 2001 – 2003
• Co-Head of Technical Analysis department at Banco Santander, Spain 1998 – 2001
• Founder and head of Commodities department at Banco Santander, Spain 1996 – 1998
• Derivatives trader at Banco Santander, Spain 1995 – 1996
• Bond new issues department at Santander Investment bank, Spain 1994 – 1996
• Eurobonds trader at Banco Santander, Spain 1992 – 1994
• Adjunct Professor of Finance at IE Business School, Spain 2007 – Present
• Professor of Finance at Loyola Marymount – Universidad de Alcalá programme, Spain 2007 – 2017
• Associate Professor of Finance at Centro Internacional de Formación Financiera, Spain 2007 – 2017
• Ph.D. ex-Thesis in Economics and Business, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain 2006
• Master degree in Economics, Universidad Complutense, Spain 2003
• Bachelor in Business Administration, University of California, Los Angeles, USA. Cum laude 1992