César Olano Espinosa
César Olano is a Lawyer specialised in administrative law and administrative litigation. He passionately defends private land & property against the Public Sector.
César has been a professor at the IE Law School since 1994
He is Managing Partner at Olano Abogados, a law firm based in Madrid which is specialised in compulsory purchase, urban planning and the defence of privately owned land assigned for public usage. He also defends land owners who are unable to build on land due to proximity to roads or airports.
- Master of Law (LLM), IE Law School
- Urban Planning course, CEF
- Law Degree, CEU (Universidad Complutense)
- Managing Partner, Olano Abogados
- Director of Legal Counsel, “Ferrovial Servicios, S.A.” (Ferroser)
- Professor in Administrative Litigation, IE Law School
- Professor in Urban and City Planning and Public Contracts, IE Law School
- César co-wrote the following legal reference books published by Thomson-Reuters-Aranzadi:
- “Código de Expropiación Forzosa y Expropiaciones Urbanísticas”
- “Código de la Jurisdicción Contencioso-administrativa”
- “Código de Contratación Administrativa”