David holds a B.A. in Philosophy from the Universidad Autónoma of Madrid and a B.A in Literary Theory and Comparative Literature from the Universidad Complutense. As a Rafael del Pino Foundation Fellow of Excellence, David enrolled in the MA in Hispanic Cultural Studies at Columbia University, where later received an offer to join the Ph.D. program. His current research focuses on the intellectual and cultural history of 19th Century Europe, specifically on the the evolution of masculine characters in 19th Century peninsular narrative. He produced and hosted the radio show “Late City Edition” in WKCR FM NY, writes biweekly column in TheObjective.com and has collaborated with EL PAIS, Letras Libres, Nueva Revista or Claves de la Razón Práctica. He is currently an Adjunct Professor at IE University.
- Adjunct Professor of Humanities, IE University, Spain, 2019-Present
- Teaching Fellow, Columbia University, 2015-2019.
- D. Candidate in Latin American and Iberian Cultures, Columbia University, USA.
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Columbia University, 2018.
- Master of Arts in Hispanic Cultural Studies, Columbia University, 2014.
- BA in Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- BA in Philosophy, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.