Professor, Master in Talent Development & Human Resources
Founder & Lead Consultant, HR Reimagined
Behavior & Talent
For over 25 years, Beth Davies has delivered cutting-edge talent management and learning solutions as an employee of Tesla, Microsoft, Apple, and Gap, and as a consultant. She has acquired expertise in culture-focused onboarding, leadership development, sales and product training, manufacturing training, compliance programs, media-enabled learning, and new learning technologies.
Currently, Beth serves as an advisor to EdTech startups, hosts the Career Curves podcast, and speaks at conferences. Recognized as an industry expert, she’s been a featured at conferences in the US, Singapore, Austria, Mexico, Colombia, and the United Arab Emirates.
Beth earned a bachelor’s degree at Indiana University and a law degree from Stanford University. In 2016, IU named her a Luminary as a distinguished Alumna, an honor bestowed on just 12 people before her.
- Director of Learning & Development, Tesla Inc., USA 2011-2017
- Director of Customer Experience and Training, Microsoft, USA 2009-2011
- Director of Retail Talent Development, Apple Inc., USA 2003-2008
- Also worked in HR at Gap Inc. for 7 years and as an independent consultant for 8 years
- Adjunct Professor in Talent Development & Human Resources, IE University, Spain, 2018-Present
- JD, Stanford Law School, USA, 1988
- Bachelor in Criminal Justice & Sociology, Indiana University, USA, 1984