Human Sciences and Technology
Design strategist, researcher and facilitator with broad experience helping teams work with the user in mind, fostering culture change, activating creativity, and optimizing innovation processes.
Her background in design research has been key in transformation initiatives where understanding both stakeholders and clients is necessary in order to generate processes, projects, and training that align company strategy and culture with people’s needs.
She has previous experience developing the Design program for BBVA, and working with companies like Huawei, Mapfre, Telefonica, etc. to help their teams scale and grow their innovation capabilities.
Grace is currently leading the research practice at Santander Universities, with the aim of providing access to education, and opportunities for entrepreneurship and employment to students worldwide.
- Research Manager, Santander Universities, Spain, 2019 – present
- Head of Research, Design Transformation, Spain, 2018-2019
- Lead Design Strategist, BBVA, Spain, 2017-2018
- Senior Design Researcher, BBVA, US, 2015-2017
- Senior Design Researcher, Designit, Spain & Germany, 2008-2015
- Adjunct Professor of Facilitation, IE University, Spain, 2019-present
- Visiting Faculty teaching Design Transformation, CIID, Denmark, 2019-present
- Adjunct Professor of Design Research, IED Fab Lab, Spain, 2018-present
- Adjunct Professor of Design Research, ISDI Business School, Spain, 2019-present
- MA in Marketing Intelligence, ESIC, Spain, 2008
- Postgraduate Certificate in Creativity and Strategic Planning, UCM, Spain 2007
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sociology of Consumption & Marketing Research, UCM, Spain, 2006
- BA in Psychology, UNPHU, Dominican Republic, 2003