Communication, Media & Marketing
Guy is an Adjunct Professor of behavioural science, where’s he’s been recognized for teaching excellence for each of his years as faculty (including best professor, MCXI, 2019). His research focuses on the application of behavioural science for prosocial impact, and corporate social innovation. Guy’s research has been published in journals including Energy, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, and Harvard Business Review. Mainstream coverage of his research includes The Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, The Economist, The Times and The Guardian. Guy has shared his research at the major international marketing conferences, including EMAC, ANZMAC and with the AMA. Commercially, Guy’s work has won several awards for innovation, and has led to policy changes in clean energy strategy in both the UK and US.
Guy is a Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society (CPsychol) and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. Guy lives in Bath (UK) with his wife, Ness, and their three children, Freddie, Leafy and Ettie.
• Global Head of Behavioural Science, The Creative Engagement Group, UK & US, 2020 – Present
• Co-founder, Greener Hours, UK, 2020 – Present
• Head of Behavioural Science and Strategic Marketing, Enervee, US, 2015 – 2019
• Head of Global Business Insights, Havas Group, UK, US, Global, 2010 – 2015
• Adjunct Professor, IE University, Spain, 2017 – Present
• Professor of Consumer Psychology and Strategic Marketing, Henley Business School, UK, 2013 – 2015
• Ph.D. Social Psychology, Cranfield School of Management, UK (award-winning)
• MBA IE Business School
• MCert., University of Cambridge, UK
• PGCert., Stanford Graduate School of Business, US
• B.Sc. Economics, University College Cardiff, UK