Director of Marketing and Business Development, VeraContent
Communication, Media & Marketing
Jessie S Brechin is originally from Scotland and has been working in international business environments for several years. Currently she is Director of Marketing and Business Development at VeraContent. Previously she was the Director of Operations at the same company, overseeing the execution and delivery of multilingual marketing projects for a wide range of well-known international brands. Jessie’s academic background spans subjects from law and philosophy to languages and translation. She is passionate about leadership and the modern work-life balance, writing about these topics for online platforms such as Thrive Global and Medium.
Beyond teaching in environments from boardrooms to prisons, Jessie’s experience as a speaker spans multiple continents, having hosted innovation stages at international conferences such as CMWorld in the US and South Summit in Spain. She is the regular host of The Content Mix events in Madrid and an active member of several professional communities.
- Director of Marketing and Business Development, VeraContent, 2019-Present
- Director of Operations, VeraContent, 2017-2019
- Senior Project Manager, VeraContent, 2016-2017
- Freelance marketer and translator, 2011-2016
- Adjunct Professor of Branded Content, IE University, Spain, 2019-Present
- Adjunct Professor of Digital Marketing Strategy, Geneva Business School, 2020-Present
- MSc in Translation and Professional Practice, University of Glasgow, UK, 2015
- LLM by research in Legal Theory, University of Glasgow, UK, 2014
- LLB Law with Spanish (1st Class Honours)