Jesús García Soria
Jesús García Soria
Expert in marketing, digital marketing, new brands creation, and also managing business in digital environments and on line and direct sales. High experience in Marketing and Sales Management, and creation and management of business branch.
Professor at top business school’s and Universities. PhD, MBA, and Bachelor. He gives conferences and lectures at employers and industry associations.
• Business Development Director, PELAYO MUTUA DE SEGUROS, Spain, 2018 – Present.
• Direct Sales and Digital Marketing Branch Director, PELAYO MUTUA DE SEGUROS, Spain, 2007 – 2018.
• Marketing Director, UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA, LAURATE GROUP, Spain, 2006-2007.
• Economic and Operations Deputy Director, EL CORTE INGLES, On line and Direct Sales Branch, Spain, 2006-2006.
• Marketing and Sales Director, EL CORTE INGLES, E-Commerce www.elcorteingles.es, Spain, 2001-2005.
• Marketing Manager, L’OREAL, Lancôme, Spain, 1999-2000.
• Trade Marketing y Key Account Director, L’OREAL, Lancôme, Spain, 1997- 1999.
• Accounts Manager, PUBLICIS, FCA-BMZ CID, France, Spain, 1995-1996.
• Stages at several companies at London and Paris (Ardenoak Limited, European Contruction Center, Altran Group y Publicis), United Kingdom, France, 21 months.
• Professor of Marketing, IE Business School, Spain, 2006 – Present.
• Professor of Marketing, Universidad Complutense, Spain, 2007- Present.
• Visiting Professor of Marketing, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Spain, 2001 – 2006.
• PhD in Marketing, Universidad Complutense, Spain, 2015.
• Executive Master of Marketing and Sales Management, IE Business School, Spain, 2000.
• MBA, Master in Business Administration, South Bank University, United Kingdom, 1993.
• Bachelor in Economics and Business Administration, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Spain, 1995.
• KAM y Category Management Course, INSEAD, France, 1998.