Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
Laura Maguire has been dedicated to teaching since she started her professional and academic career, first at the Universidad Autónoma in Madrid and now at IE Business School- IE University.
Laura holds an MBA from IE Business School and a PhD from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid in English Philology. She completed her studies at Glasgow University, and later on, at the University College of London (UCL).
She currently holds the position of Executive Director of IE’s Doctoral Programs.
Her main areas of teaching expertise cover organizational behavior topics such as leadership skills, teambuilding skills and humanities (linguistics and literature).
Her passions outside the classroom are storytelling, autobiographic writing and theatre.
• Executive Director Doctoral Programs, IE Business School-IE University, Spain, 2007-present.
• International Programs Manager, Executive Education, IE Business School, Spain, 2006-2007.
• Adjunct Professor Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour, IE Business School-IE University, Spain, 2007-present.
• Adjunct Professor Linguistics and Literature, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, 2002-2003.
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) English Philology, Applied Linguistics, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, 2013.
• MBA, IE Business School, Spain, 2005.
• Bachelor Degree English Philology: Linguistics and Literature Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, 1999.