Marcos Cajina Heinzkill
Marcos Cajina Heinzkill
Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
Founder and president of Renewal®, an international network provider of customized leadership learning services that applies human science to leadership transformation.
Marcos is the eight-time recipient of the Teaching Excellence Award at the IE-Business School, and a core member of the Center for Creative Leadership/Wharton team that earned the prestigious Excellence in Practice Award by the European Foundation for Management Development. Former Learning Director Spain the Wharton Business School Aresty Executive Education, Univ. Pennsylvania.
Since 2001, he has served organizations in 30 countries across four continents and 13 industries for over 100 companies such as Acciona, Amadeus, BCG, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Disney, Google, GlaxoSmithKline, ING, Kellogg, Monsanto, Roche, Mazda, Adidas, and the DG ECFIN team at the European Commission, etc.
His workshop on Self-Compassion in Business was awarded at the Spirituality and Creativity Management World Congress in 2015 at ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain
• 14-year international career at the Ford Motor Company: Director Leadership Excellence European Programme, Ford European Headquarter, UKManager Organizational Personal Planning Marketing Sales & Programmes Europe Ford European Headquarters in the UK Coordinator European Talent Recruitment Initiative, Ford European Headquarters, UK.Youngest Iberian Region HR Ford Group Manager.
• J Walter Thompson Account executive for international accounts: Pepsi-Cola, Unilever etc.
• Delvico Ted Bates account executive for international accounts: Levi, Wendy etc
• Senior Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership, EMEA.
• Lectured Wharton Executive Education (USA), Ashridge Business School (UK), and Skolkova Business School (Russia).
• Facilitator at IDDI-Notre Dame University executive programme.
• Visiting professor IE-B-School-Brown University, EMBA programme.
• Visiting professor IE-B-School for Global AMP and GXMBA programmes.
• Visiting professor IE-B-School Coaching programme
• Ed.D. in Transformational Leadership (Hons), Insight University, NM, USA, 2015
• MBA (Hons.), IE B-School 1982, Diploma on Strategic Leadership, London B-School 1982,
• IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitator, 2004 and Certified Assessor, 2006. Board Certified Coach by CCE, USA, 2012. Certified Multi-Brain Integration Trainer/Master Coach, New Zealand,2015.
• Certified Resilience Advantage Trainer, USA, 2019.