Pablo Alarcón was partner of the legal and taxation department of Ernst & Young in Madrid until 1998, and during 1998 to 2000, he held the posts of secretary of the board of directors and wealth planning manager of UBS España, S.A.
He joined Gómez-Acebo & Pombo in September 2000 and was a partner of the firm from 2002 to 2010, leading the firm’s tax department. He has been a member of the Madrid Bar Association since 1986 and is a member of the International Bar Association, American Bar Association and AEDAF (Association of Tax Professionals).
- Law Degree, ICADE - 1986.
- Founder and Partner, Alarcón Espinosa, Abogados, 2010-Present
- Professor of International Tax Planning at IE Law School, 1995 – Present
- Partner, Gómez-Acebo & Pombo, 2000 - 2010
- Director, UBS España, 1998 –2000
- Partner of the legal and taxation department, Ernst & Young, 1987 – 1998