Architecture and Design
Pablo is passionate in creating business strategies and leading their development having done it in multinational companies, Private Equity firms and self-owned companies.
Significant experience in Investment Banking and Real Estate having invested and advised operations for more than c. €5bn during the last five years in a wide range of RE strategies such as residential, student housing, offices, hotels, NPLs secured by real estate assets, etc. with international and national investors.
Pablo currently is National Director in CBRE Co-Heading the Real Estate Investment Banking Division, leading the M&A and Equity Placement areas, from where he advises a wide spectrum of clients (from nursing homes, PBSA or hospitals operators to REITs going through logistics companies, etc) in their M&A and Equity Placement activities. In addition to this, heads the Operational Real Estate Division and is a member of CBRE Steering Committee.
Previously, he has been working as Principal in different Iberian Private Equities (Azora and Finsolutia), investing in a broad range of sectors (PBSA, residential, hotels, NPLs, etc.). Before that, Pablo founded and sold his own company that included a management platform of residential and PBSA buildings throughout Spain and a Hostel branch. Pablo began his career in Deloitte, working in the Financial Industry heavily involved in the M&A of Spanish Financial Institutions.
• Current National Director in CBRE. Real Estate Investment Banking Division
• Previous experience:
– Principal in different private equity firms: Azora and Finsolutia
– Co-Founder of Ragooh Alquileres SL
– Consultant at Deloitte
• Adjunct Professor of Real Estate Finance II in the Master in Real Estate Development at IE School of Architecture and Design
• General Management Program at Harvard Business School, 2019
• Executive MBA at IE Business School, 2012
• Double degree in Business Administration and Laws at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 2007