Pablo Doñate Gazapo de Badiola
Pablo Doñate is specialized in civil procedural and commercial law and arbitration. He is a member of the List of Arbitrators of the Court of Arbitration of the Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Madrid. Member of the List of Arbitrators of the European Association of Arbitration (AEADE). Member of the Spanish Club of Arbitration.
He has a qualified experience in all types of penal proceedings in Commercial Law and Economical Penal Law.
Since the year 2012, Pablo is listed by the international legal directory “Best Lawyers in Spain” in the field of Litigation.
He developed his professional career as a lawyer in the firms: Suárez de Lezo & Asociados, Cuatrecasas, Ashurst and Clifford Chance
- Máster of Laws (LLM), IE Law School
- Graduate in Law and Diploma in Business, Universidad Pontificia de Comillas ICADE
- Doctoral Courses in Procedural Law
- Diploma in Advanced Studies, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, specialized in Procedural Law
- Diploma in Advanced Arbitral Law
- Diploma in Advanced Procedural Law, IE Law School