Funder and director of Asla Green Solutions S.L.
Architecture and Design
- View profile
Patrizia has over 15 years of experience in environmental, energy and sustainability consultancy related to the real estate sector. Since 2009 Patrizia founded and directs Asla Green Solutions S.L., a company dedicated to offer energy, sustainability and wellness consultancy services based in Madrid Spain. Currently she is an Education Provider Partner and European Regional Convener for the US Green Building Council in collaboration with the German Green Building Association. She is also the Manager of the professional networking group Green Building Solutions since 2014 organizing events in Spain.
Previously she was Associate Director in Watts Consultancy since 2006 and Project Manager in Golder Associates since 2002. In 2010 she also participated as Energy Expert for the ADEME (French Government Environmental and Energy Agency) and the WTO (World Tourism Organization) in the European Project Hotel Energy Solutions part of Intelligent Energy Europe. Additionally from 2010 to 2014 she was the Technical Director of the first Private Equity Fund in Spain focused on investing in energy retrofits through the ESCo (Energy Service Company) model. Since 2012 she has participated as an Energy and Sustainability Expert for the EBRD (European Bank of Reconstruction & Development) including projects in Turkey and Poland.
She has been a professor in the Sustainable Construction Master organized by the EOI (Escuela de Organización Industrial) and HOLCIM since 2011, Founding Member and Events Organizer for the WIRES association (Women in Real Estate Spain) since 2015, Authorized BREEAM Organization since 2012, Member of the US Green Building Council since 2012, Member of the Spain Green Building Council since 2014 and the Forest Stewardship Council since 2013 and the German Green Building Association since 2017.
Awards & grants:
- Nominated for the 2017 BREEAM International Awards for BREEAM In Use Commercial Property Category.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering at the Simón Bolivar University in Caracas, Venezuela, from 1993 to 1999. Thesis on Photocatalytic Water Treatment with Honors.
- Master in Environmental Management & Engineering at the EOI in Madrid, Spain, from 2000 to 2001.
- LEED AP Accredited Professional BD+C (Building Design & Construction) from the USGBC in 2009 and Interior Design & Construction in 2017.
- Course on ESCo (Energy Service Company) Contract Expert in 2011 and Munical Energy Manager in 2009 from FENERCOM (Energy Foundation of the Madrid Community).
- BREEAM Assessor in New Construction since 2010, BREEAM In Use since 2012 and BREEAM Homes since 2014 from BREEAM Spain.
- WELL Accredited Professional since 2016 from the International Well Building Institute.