Pedro Reinares Lara
Pedro Reinares Lara
Pedro Reinares, born in La Rioja in 1966, graduated with a Baccalaureate in Advertising from Universidad del Pais Vasco. Subsequently, he pursued a Master in Strategic Marketing from the Universidad Autonoma in Madrid and holds a PhD in Business and Economics from the Universidad Complutense in Madrid (1996).
Having always been in contact with the business world through numerous research and consulting projects, Pedro Reinares is specialized in the areas of communication and relationship marketing. He has published in top journals such as Frontiers in Psychology, International Journal of Advertising, International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, The International Journal on Media Management, International Journal of Bank Marketing.
Author of several books, these are considered mandatory reading in the fields of marketing and communications - they have been widely translated and read both in Spain and abroad. Gestion de la comunicación comercial, (McGraw-Hill, 1999) has been the reference manual in many colleges, not only in Spain but also in Latin-America. Marketing Relacional, (Prentice-Hall Financial Times, 2002) with two editions and in its fourth reprint is considered the standard in loyalty programs. With Los 100 errores del CRM, (ESIC, 2017, four editions) he has been a pioneer in questioning how big companies can build customer loyalty.
Nowadays, he is a professor of marketing at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Spain) and an adjunct professor of the marketing area at IE Business School.
• Marketing consultant, +Ventas, Spain, 2006- Present.
• Director of Index Comunicación , Spain, 1991-1992 .
• Director of the Marketing department at the Economics and Business Administration faculty. Universidad Europea de Madrid , Spain, 1996-2003
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing, IE Business School, Spain, 2006-Present
• Adjunct Professor at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 1993-1996
• Professor of Economics and Business Administration. Universidad Europea de Madrid Spain, 1996-2003
• Professor of Marketing (Business Economics Department) Universidad Rey Juan Carlos Spain, 2003-Present
• Bachelor Degree in Advertising. Universidad Pais Vasco , Spain, 1990
• Master in Strategic Marketing. Universidad Autonoma, Madrid, Spain, 1991
• PhD in Economics. Universidad Complutense de Madrid , Spain, 1996