Rocío Reyero Folgado
Rocío is the EMEIA Transaction Tax (TT) Leader and the Global Power and Utilities Tax Leader at EY. In this role, she has led the development and broadening of EY's tax offerings for clients operating within the power and utilities sectors.
She is an experienced Transaction Tax Partner with over 25 years experience advising industrial and private equity clients in mergers and acquisitions.
She is recognised as one of the leading tax practitioners in Spain (she appears in Chambers).
- Degree in Law, Universidad Complutense, Madrid
- Master in Business Law, IE Law School
- INSEAD (Advanced Business Strategy Program). April 2012
- HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL (Strategic Leadership Program). December 2013
- Frequently publishes books, articles and collaborations in specialised publications