Behavior & Talent
Serge Haubourdin is an international key note speaker and consultant for companies in different country’s, markets and cultures. He combines different University Masters (Law,MBA and Psychology) and a career in international sports coaching (Olympic coach Sydney) to unlock the potential in people,teams and companies. He consults companies in the implementation of new way of working programs in companies like ABN AMRO, Atlas Copco,KPMG, Allianz,Suez,AS Adventure…
And is the author of the book “The corporate wellbeing coach”, where he describes the pratice and use of corporate wellbeing (stress,conflict and burn out avoidance programs) towards positive corporate wellbeing (Personal evolution,Talent detection,The perfect team,leadership,…).
He is also co-founder of My Fenix an international corporate wellbeing platform.
He combines the above activities with the function of HR director Albert Heijn Belgium (Ahold group) Serge Haubourdin is a very big fan of IE and its approach to the future on education and working environment. His classes are based on science and international HR practice, future digital and human implementations of corporate wellbeing and organizational models. He loves nature, animals and sports and the power of these topics to unveil your better self.
• HR director Albert Heijn BelgiëMember of the management team, 2020 – Present
• RETAIL CONCEPTS European HR Director Retail concepts, 2019 – 2020
– The Omnichannel retail group including AS Adventure Belgium and France, Bever sport NL, Cossworth UK and Mountain Trek Germany.
– HR Business Consultant specialized in Change/Cultural management and corporate wellbeing implementation
– ATLAS COPCO/ABN AMRO/ Grunenthal/ Van Dessel/AVR/ZODIAC/DUBAL/LG/FORTIS/BELFIUS/KPMG…
• Adjunct Professor TDHR department (Talent detection and Human resource). From the start
• Lectoring professor at Vlerick business school in crisis HR management
• Etion Business school in Corporate Wellbeing and organizational stress reduction techniques
Also do the onboarding of new master students for this department in the university’s orientation week.
Together with IE, founded an international Study on happiness@work together with Prof. Lieven Annemans at the Health Economics Department (Ugent).
A second book covering the perfect future proof team is in the make…
He has many blogs he wrote about HR related topics.
• Master in Law (university of antwerp)(ufsia/uia), 1990
• International Top tennis coach A-level Belgian Sports institute and Olympic coach Sydney, 2000 (IOC)
• MBA Master in Business administration , Solvay business university (brussels) ULB, 2003
• Master in Psycho Energetics (EPECA) (Applied Psychology University of Ghent), 2005
• Licensed Coretalent Analist and Trainer, 2015 and 2019