Operations & Technology
Connector, passionate about breaking limits through exponential technologies, driver of positive change. Experienced professional in Operations, Innovation and Change Management within an international environment. She has developed her knowledge working for leading organizations such as Zara, Danone, L’Oreal, Visa, Boston Scientific…
She is member of OpenExO, the global transformation ecosystem (industry and technology innovators, experts, entrepreneurs, researchers, incubators) that help corporations, public institutions and entrepreneurs to adapt and transform. She is one of the contributors to the book “Exponential Transformation: The Exo Sprint Playbook to Evolve Your Organization to Navigate Industry Disruption and Change the World for the Better”
She is mother of 4. Her motto: "To learn, share and amplify the skills, tools and technologies to make happen a better future”
• Innovation Coach (Visa, Boston Scientific, Banco Santander, HP,…) – 2016-2019
• Operations, Zara.com at Inditex headquarters, Arteixo, Spain – 2015-2016
• Operations Director, Danone, baby food headquarters, Amsterdam, Netherlands – 2011-2014
• Supply Chain Unit Manager, L’Oréal, Luxury goods factory, Madrid, Spain. 2007-2010
• International Logistics Manager, L’Oréal, luxury goods headquarters, Paris, France. 2004-2006
• Production Manager, L’Oréal, mass market factory, Paris, France. 2001-2003
• IT Consultant (Oresys), Paris, France – 2000-2001
• She teaches at IE University and at IE Business School.
• She teaches Operations and Supply chain management (practical course about how to master operations and supply management in today´s global and disrupted markets) and Exponential Transformation (how to adapt to and lead the 4th industrial revolution either as a mature corporations or as an entrepreneur).
• She coaches final projects and thesis.
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management -Innovation, entrepreneurship
and leadership Program- 2017
• Executive MBA, IE Business School (Lidera for Women scholarship). 2009-2010
• Major in Eco-industries, Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines, France. 1999
• Major in Engineering, Universidad Politécnica, Madrid. 1999