Co founder and CEO, Aetās Partnership
Communication, Media & Marketing
For over 20+ years in the corporate circuit, until early 2019. Always in large international corporations, based in France, the UK, Spain and Switzerland. A career centered on strategy, communication, branding and marketing, in the sectors of brand consulting, entertainment and financial services. Since 2019, launched a private investment firm.
- From 2019 – Co founder and CEO of Aetās Partnership, private investment firm
- 2015-2019 – Global Head of com and branding for UBS Wealth Management – Zurich HQ
- 2006-2014 – Multiple roles at Santander Group, both in the UK and Spain. Including head of strategy for direct banking, head of distribution for Insurance, Head of strategy and governance for the joint venture Zurich-Santander.
- 2000-2006 – Multiple roles at American Express International HQ in London, including head of online strategy for Amex Cards International, Head of online experience for Amex EMEA, Head of Brand, membership rewards and sponsorship for Amex UK.
- 2000 – head of digital com at boo.com in London.
- 1998-1999 – Head of marketing for Sony Pictures Southern Europe, out of Paris.
- 1994-1998 – Account manager at Ogilvy & Mather France in Paris
- Adjunct professor since summer 2019
- Executive program (hacking exponential growth)
- Masters (master in corporate marketing and communication)
- University (final project thesis director, innovation lab, advanced program, entrepreneurship program)
- Executive Masters from MIT (three masters)
- Executive leadership program from IESE
- INSEEC Business School in Paris including summer session at University of California in Los Angeles in World Politics