IE University to hold its Alumni Weekend in Medellín, Colombia
The meeting will be attended by more than 10 experts, who will share their views on the main challenges facing the world in attaining greater sustainability.
IE University will hold its Alumni Weekend on October 18 and 19 in Medellín, Colombia, bringing together graduates from more than 20 countries. During this year’s event, experts and graduates will analyze the challenges facing the world, and how the private sector can collaborate through social innovation.
“This forum is a place for our graduates to come to learn, think and act under the guidance of industry leaders.”
“This forum is a place for our graduates to come to learn, think and act under the guidance of industry leaders, who are part of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world, in one of the most innovative cities in Latin America: Medellín” says Julia Sánchez, Director of IE Global Alumni Relations.
“We chose this Colombian city because it has learned to excel in the use of new technologies as a vehicle to improve the quality of life of its population, and this is admirable,” he adds.
Among the experts who will participate in this event:
- Andy Stalman, Co-founder & CEO at Totem Branding.
- Gabriel Gomez, Senior Director of Merchandising at Adidas Group.
- Ignacio Villoch, Innovation & Digital Transformation & Sustainability expert.
- Alvaro Hincapie, President, Enka.
- Cipriano Lopez, VP of Innovation, Bancolombia.
- Juan Ignacio Correa, Lead Business Designer, Polymath Ventures.
- Fabiana Feld, Chief Investment Officer IFC, World Bank.
- Moderated by Fabiana Feld, Chief Investment Officer IFC, World Bank.
- Santiago Escobar, Corporate Finance Director, Nutresa.
- Camille Jones, Director of Strategy and Product Management, Mark Labs.
IE University has a community of 65,000 students from its five schools in more than 140 countries worldwide that offers countless networking opportunities through the activities and events it organizes globally.